For challenging areas or spaces that require more thorough disinfecting, Cleaning Innovations utilizes advanced cleaning techniques. Beyond our routine cleaning service we can provide thermal and ULV fogging disinfecting. These two commercial cleaning services utilize special machines to vaporize disinfectants to more thoroughly cover all surface areas.
Thermal Fog Disinfecting
Thermal foggers, as the name suggests, uses heat in the fogging process. Thermal foggers use heat to vaporize a fogging solution and spray it out in form of a fog. Thermal foggers are equipped with a heat barrel that is preheated to high temperatures using electricity. The fogging solution is in a liquid form, and when it gets pumped into the heat barrel, it instantly is vaporized. This allows the fogger to produce large count of particles in extremely small size, which all together forms a dense cloud of fog.
Benefits of Thermal Fogging
- Covers 360-degrees of applied surfaces
- Allows for disinfectants to hold their charge, which prevents dripping
- Evenly distributed application allows for required disinfectant dwell times
- Reaches hard-to-reach cleaning surfaces and spaces
ULV Fog Disinfecting
ULV disinfecting is similar to the application of thermal fogging but is different in two ways. ULV disinfecting utilizes nearly the same technology without charging the cleaning molecules when they leave the machine. Additionally, ULV disinfecting uses larger particle sizes compared to an electrostatic service with an average particle size of 20 to 50 microns. In many instances, a ULV application can be used in the same situations and settings as a thermal application.
Benefits of ULV Fogging
- Covers more surface area with disinfect per square inch, based on larger micron size.
- Treats a cubic volume of air in a space.
- Reaches hard-to-reach surface areas and spaces.
- Efficiently sanitizes larger service areas, compared to other vapor disinfecting methods